Big Friday ,Big Discount ,Buy 8$ and get 10% off, 20$ and get 15% off, 60$ and get 20% off.
"Some years ago Les performed an original dice and cards mentalism piece for some friends. They asked that he perform this effect for a gentleman seated across the room. Not knowing who the gentleman was, Les obliged and ultimately baffled Harry Lorayne, at least for a little while! Harry asked permission to write up the routine in Tarbell 7 and named the effect Die-Duction.
Being a Philly boy like myself, Les used to hang out with Nat Litt, Lee Gray and was Jack Chanin's doctor for a while. Through the decades, Les honed his skills and created many wonderful routines and some great variations on existing ones. I am delighted to bring to you, More with Les!
The effects chosen for this dvd are rather simple to execute, fun to perform and have a great reaction from any age audience! We think you'll enjoy the magical teachings from a very humbled gentleman!"
-Howard A. Baltus
The Tricks You'll Learn:
1. Coin Transference by Les Albert
Influences and inspirations from Lee Gray and Jack Chanin. Years later a similar routine was published by Paul Chosse.
Copper and silver coins jump back and forth several times; copper coins turn to silver, silver coins turn to copper, and then all returns back to normal. Truly a wonderful effect that is easy to master. You will use this one in your act!
2. Flushstrated Aces – Routine by Les Albert
Cutting the Aces by Patrick Reymond. Another great variation to a classic four ace production and then some!
3. Triple Prediction Revisited
Originally performed by Dai Vernon; made easier by Les.
4. 515 – Les Albert – Les Albert
A mentally selected card vanished from the deck and appears pretty much anywhere the performer desires.
5. Group Therapy
Variation on an effect written by Jean Hugard found in the Encyclopedia of Card Magic.
A mentally selected card from a group of cards is found in a way that will fool magicians!
6. Coins Sleightly Grey
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .