Big Friday ,Big Discount ,Buy 8$ and get 10% off, 20$ and get 15% off, 60$ and get 20% off.
New packet tricks with regular cards. Contents: MEXICAN MONTE (Nick Trost): An amusing routine involving two jokers and an Ace， with many changes and a terrific climax where the back of the Ace changes color and a big ‘X’ appears on the back of the Ace! JAZZY QUEENS AND KINGS (Richard Vollmer): A fantastic packet trick with the four Kings and the four Queens where they change places and at the end the four Aces appear. Great stuff! POLE POSITION (Werner Miller): A card is selected and a spectator loses it in the packet and shuffles the cards. The selection is found by using the name of a random card! UNWONTED (Peter Duffie): An elevator kind of routine using the Ace， Two and Three of one suit and two Jacks. After the cards penetrate the packet， they switch places in the hand of a spectator! SIMPLE OIL AND WATER (Aldo Colombini): Three red cards and three black cards， they mix and un-mix several times with a strong final climax! THE DIAMOND ROBBERY (Peter Kane): Two Jacks and four Diamond cards. The Jacks are ‘guarding’ two diamonds each but at the end， the four diamonds are together in one packet and the two Jacks in the other! AN ILLOGICAL CONCLUSION (Roy Walton): Four cards are placed on the table， not shown and four red cards are clearly shown. The cards are switched many times and all the cards are shown to be red. At the end， when the audience suspects that all the cards are red， the other packet shows four BLACK cards. Everything can be examined! DEALER’S CHOICE (Karl Fulves): The spectator dictates which cards go to which player， in the end it is seen that he gave the four Kings to himself and the four Aces to you! TWO SURPRISES FOR TWO (Paul Gordon): Two Queens find two selected cards among a packet of cards! HEAT (Cameron Francis): Four black cards are shown， two change into red cards. They mix and separate and then all the cards are black again!
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .