Big Friday ,Big Discount ,Buy 8$ and get 10% off, 20$ and get 15% off, 60$ and get 20% off.
CUT N' SHAKE ROPE (Karrell Fox): This is a NEW, different and VERY QUICK, cut and restored rope effect.
TUBULOS (Aldo Colombini): The magician cuts a rope into two lengths and ties the two ropes together in a knot. He places the knot into a tube and, after some by-play, the knot disappears and the rope is shown fully restored. Ideal for kids shows.
COLOR CHANGING KNOTS (Rink): Two pieces of rope, one red and one white. You tie a knot on each rope and the knots change places: The white is on the red rope and vice versa the red now is on the white rope.
ROPE TRICK NO. 221 (Karrell Fox): You show two pieces of rope, one in each hand. The ropes just seem to melt together into one long piece of rope.
JUMPING KNOTS (Rink): Three knots tied on a white rope, vanish and reappear on a red rope.
KNOT KNOTS (Aldo Colombini): A yellow rope is placed in a bag. Three more ropes (red, green and blue) are shown and a knot is tied on each rope. The knots vanish and reappear on the yellow rope which now has three colored knots along it. The knots are untied and seen to be part of the yellow rope.
ROPE TRICK NO. 421 (Karrell Fox): This is a running gag that combines magic and comedy. After a few attempts, four pieces of rope visibly change to one length of rope.
ON THE PROFESSOR'S NIGHTMARE (Aldo Colombini): At the end of the standard routine, the three stretched ropes INSTANTLY change back to their original short, medium and long lengths.
THE SLIDING KNOT (Tom Hubbard): A rope is cut into two. The two ropes are knotted. The knot is slid off the rope leaving the rope restored.
THE POOR'S MAN ROPE TRICK (Fred Robinson): This is a way of doing the cut and restored rope, in which there are no replacements, because nothing is really severed. Great idea!
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .