Big Friday ,Big Discount ,Buy 8$ and get 10% off, 20$ and get 15% off, 60$ and get 20% off.
The Freedom To Perform In The Round
Tired of "angly" magic? Liberate yourself from the persecution of bad magic and find independence with Liberty: Fingertips Part II
In 2007, Eric JOnes released a set of lecture notes intended to be an homage to his idol, Stevie Wonder. The notes included magic targeted for laymen that magicians seemed to enjoy as well. Liberty is the follow up to Fingertips Part 1 with more magic and tips for the trade that will help make you a better magician and expand your magic arsenal of sleights and routines. All of the routines listed in this section are intended to be done surrounded, so you have no angle considerations.
The ability to make coins vanish and appear at your will suing an under utilized technique.
A most visual 2 phase 2 card transept available without gimmicks. This really looks like trick photography!
A color changing deck for the 21st century. A signed selection changes color, then the backs of the entire deck change and all can be given out for examination. A real cooler.
Ode to Chad
Eric's slick handling of Chad Long's Oil and Water. this one is a perfect opening phase for your favorite Oil and water routine.
Visual Oil and Water
As it appears in Oiater, a manuscript containing visual versions of Oil and Water, here's Eric's hybrid of Oil and Water and Cards Across.
A multiple phase coin and bottle concluding with the Spectator being able to put the coin in the bottle. Plunge is simple, yet devastating.
This is a minor impromptu miracle. Borrow a coin, Borrow a hat and let the fun begin.
But the party doesn't stop there! In the Bonus Section, Eric includes two items that while can't be done surround, will help free your mind and encourage your creativity.
A one hand top change for the new millennia. You will have to see it to believe it!
A spellbound change that takes place on the outstretched hand. Visually change a coin into a key, finger ring, a piece of candy or any other small object.
Running Time Approximately: 1hr 57min
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .