Instand download --- Send download link via email
Big Discount,Buy 5$ get 10% off, 15$ get 15% off, 50$ get 20% off.
Once in a lifetime, there comes a book – a volume that will stand in magical history as a lasting monument, and tribute to the Magic Art. This, according to Floyd Thayer, is such a book.
Part 1 is devoted to the purpose and presentation of magic in all its phases – comprising the complete analysis of Magic from the beginning to the end: What Magic Is, Apparatus and Sleights, Dress, Environment, Plot, Silence, Speech, Dramatic, Humorous, Music, Settings, Program Material, Introductions, The Magic Sketch, etc. etc.
Part 2 deals with an abundance of remarkable examples of patter, adaptable to standard effects in magic.
Part 3 is comprised of many new and original effects – a veritable paradise of original mystical mysteries under the following titles, with full explanatory illustrations:
Some of the effects were later marketed separately by Thayer. This is a testament to the quality of the author’s creations. The original print edition was limited to 1000 copies and was sold out shortly after release. Now, in this newly revised and corrected digital edition, you, too can own a copy of this masterpiece of magic.
“One of my favorite tricks is the Charles Waller Silk Penetration ['Percolation Phenomenal'] in which a silk placed in a glass penetrates a bandana stretched over the mouth of a glass.” - Warren J. Kaps“To my mind, the three cleverest men in magic are G. W. Hunter, Charles Waller and Al Baker. With them, magic is an art.” - Max Holden
“A worthy contribution to magical literature. The author is to be congratulated for writing it.” - Dr. A. M. Wilson
“Contains much that should be studied and applied. Quite a few effects that can be added to good advantage to most any program. One that seems predominant in my mind is ‘Percolation Phenomenal or [the] Magic Web’. The effect of this is very remarkable.” - Mark Henry
“The tricks [in Part III] are both new and original; in fact, each is a magical gem. The whole of the book, from cover to cover, is really first rate.” - Will Goldston
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .