Please Login or Register
Instand download --- Send download link via email
Big Discount,Buy 5$ get 10% off, 15$ get 15% off, 50$ get 20% off.
Imagine being able to offer a challenge that you will do a trick with any object, any member of the audience might have on them. Yes, you can do just that and with complete safety and no fear of failure.
The advertising and publicity possibilities with this act are unlimited. Challenge your friends or family to stump you. Advertise that if someone in the audience stumps you, then they don't pay your show fee. This will give you a competitive edge over other magicians in your area.
HOW WAS THIS ACT CREATED: At a meeting of the I.B.M, Grant commented to another magician, "Wouldn't it be unusual if a magician could offer to do a trick with any object handed to him? Remember, this was just a random comment by U. F. Grant. The magician immediately told the other members, "Gen Grant said he would do a trick with any object handed to him!" Grant was taken completely by surprise. He was not prepared for this. A lady in the front row removed her shoe and handed it to Grant. What would you have done? Well, Grant proceeded to a very fine piece of magic with the lady's shoe. In this e-book, it is revealed what he did.
NO FEAR OF FAILURE: After you have read this e-book, you will see how U. F. Grant has covered all the possibilities. There is no chance for failure. If, however, you wish to practice to give yourself confidence, then you can practice with your family. Just one trial will give you all the confidence you will need.
BONUS ACT INCLUDED
BE THE MAN OR WOMAN WHO DOES OVER 1,000 TRICKS: How would you like to be able to advertise that you can do over a 1,000 tricks? Well you can and with perfect safety, too. Here is an act which would be well worth the time to put together and the set-up is so simple. Fully explained in this PDF. No you don't do 1,000 tricks at one show, but give the audience a choice of over a 1,000 tricks and you do the ones they choose. Imagine the advertising possibilities. Yes, you can do this act and create a sensation.
1st edition 2017, 16 pages.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .