Instand download --- Send download link via email
Big Discount,Buy 5$ get 10% off, 15$ get 15% off, 50$ get 20% off.
I finished your book. WOW! Lots of good stuff!
Here are my honest thoughts.As with any book of effects & presentations, not everyone will like every effect. Just like a book of short stories.1) Zodiac Miracle – Love the ‘sneakiness’ of it. The zodiac revelation does seem like the most powerful part of the effect, but it doesn’t work for me (because of where I live). Still, the other parts of the effect do work! Terrific out-of-the-box thinking.
2) Turbo 3-Way Prediction – I like this very much but I prefer Oserlind’s methodology from his Mystique book because you can number each prediction. I do like that Turbo is impromptu. I really like the use of the ****. to prove the outcome.
3) Mentalism & Cards – Some good thoughts and insights about specs requesting to shuffle your deck.
4) Pin Attack – I like the premise & setup but it is an effect that one may never get to do. It is a knockout punch to the spec’s brain if you get the chance to perform it.
5) Lottery ACAAN – Another very good premise – I will have to try it. I like using these parameters with this.
6) Covered – I like multiple outs effects & this sounds like a good one with its invisible outs. Every action makes sense & has a reason.
7) Exact Change – This mirrors ‘Covered’. I like this slightly more because you get to reveal a handful of change.
8) Fool Us – I’m currently into gambling effects & this one is a winner! With a very clever method.
9) Fate – Same review as ‘Lottery ACAAN’.
10) Presentation for Supalok – I neither have ‘Confessions of a Mind Reader’ or ‘Bigger Fish’ or a Supalok. I can still adapt this presentation to my lock routine.
11) Inspired by Staniforth – Another reputation maker to perform in an unsuspecting situation.
12) Poor Man’s Book Test – I like this because the magi doesn’t (actually) handle the books during the forcing segment – the spec unknowingly forces the word – that’s gold! It’s a tiny bit risky but I think it is a worker that will produce a miracle. Probably my favorite effect in the whole book! (And I’m not a ‘book test’ guy.)
13) Cutter Scam – Thanks for this covert information.
14) Trade Roles – I think I like this – I’m not sure. I like the premise (spec intuition) but not sure how deceptive it is. I will experiment.
15) Vision – I have means to accomplish this deck principle & this is a very good routine. Speaking of deck principles, do you have ‘The Spiral Principle’ DVD? It’s also pretty clever.
16) Devil’s Dream – This really got the wheels turning in my head, although there is a similar routine on an unsung excellent DVD (Miracles from the Sock Drawer). The effect lets the spec become the mind reader & it only uses one deck. Devil’s Dream adds another layer of deception.
17) Long Distance Poker – I’m not a fan of this poker principle. I think it’s transparent but I will say, out of all the routines I’ve read that use this poker principle, this one is the most deceptive.
18) Thought of Card Signed, Numbered & Delivered – Excellent multi-layered effect! I like throwing in the psychological force at the end as an option.Those that don’t buy this are missing out on some terrific thinking.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .