Big Friday ,Big Discount ,Buy 8$ and get 10% off, 20$ and get 15% off, 60$ and get 20% off.
Magic of the Mind by Lewis Ganson
This is a wonderful collection of some of the best mental magic published in The Gen.
Section One – Predictions
The 100% Prediction (Punx)
Total Prediction (Gerald Kosky)
The Direct Prediction (John Rice)
Note and the Jar (Tom Sellers)
Phenomenal Forecast (Jack Cook)
The One-man Full-Vu Prediction (Ken De Courcy)
Mental Flashes (Dr. Stanley Jaks)
The Patient Telepath (Peter Warlock)
Novelty Dice Prediction (Tom Sellers)
Predicted From the Papers (Tom Sellers)
Super Forethought (Cyro)
Section Two – Book Tests
Unique Book Test (Harry Stanley)
Magazine Test (Ali Bongo)
Danson's Book Test (Ted Danson)
A Telephone Directory Test (Eric Grause)
Section Three – Alive or Dead
My Favorite Living and Dead Tet (Dr. Raymond L. Beebe)
This Person is Dead (Ken De Courcy)
Living or Dead? (George Armstrong)
Alive or Dead (Delvin)
Turn In Your Grave (Len Belcher)
Section Four – Mentalism With Playing Cards
The Second Seer (Jack Shepherd)
Down in the Meadow (Peter Warlock)
Brainwave by Telephone (Lewis Ganson)
You Can Tell Fortunes (Malcolm Davison)
Vinchento's Card Prediction (Les Vincent)
An Unusual Prediction (Tom Sellers)
Telephone Brainwave (Hans Trixer)
Section Five – Mentalism with Slates
Think of a City (Cyro)
Some Total (Len Belcher)
Radiopathy (Len Belcher)
Section Six – Mentalism By Numbers
A Pseudo Memory Feat (Tom Sellers)
One Ahead Number Effect (Tom Sellers)
Mentalism in Numbers (Corvello)
Discs of Diabolo (Tom Sellers)
Section Seven – Miscellaneous Mysteries
Lucky Bag (Gerry Findler)
Bag o'Locks (Henry Fetsch)
Caught Thoughts (Corvello)
Finding the Lady is Easy (Malcolm Davison)
Predilexo (Len Belcher)
Enclosed Thoughts (Len Belcher)
Triple Test (Frank Pots)
Control Board (Len Belcher)
<p style="margin: 1.12em 0px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: tahoma, arial, 宋体, sans-serif; font-size:
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .