Please Login or Register
Instand download --- Send download link via email
Big Discount,Buy 5$ get 10% off, 15$ get 15% off, 50$ get 20% off.
Max Krause presents his latest brainchild "The Paradiddle Principle Book."
Paradiddle Principle Def. "A revolutionary card technique allowing for a multitude of presentational possibilities limited only by your imagination also incorporating a left-right hand pattern but with 52 variations"
Sounds complex, but this is a really cool concept. Here's a basic description of a main effect:
Your spectator selects a card (free choice) and the card is returned to the deck. The spectator deals the cards into alternating piles. A pile is eliminated. This process is repeated a few times, ultimately leaving only 1 card on the table, which is the selection.
The best part about the Paradiddle Principle is that their card can be literally anywhere in the deck, the spectator does all the dealing, and the effect can be instantly repeated as many times as you want. Everything is done with a borrowed, shuffled deck. The Paradiddle Principle at it's core has virtually limitless applications. This is but only one application.
Max has included a number of presentations in the book, including one that you Tamariz and Aronson fans will absolutely love! The Paradiddle Principle offers something for every skill level, while offering the flexibility of tailoring it to your own presentations and effects.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .