Big Friday ,Big Discount ,Buy 8$ and get 10% off, 20$ and get 15% off, 60$ and get 20% off.
Nick Trost's Subtle Card Creations series of easy-to-do card effects continues with Volume 8. As in the other volumes in the series these routines rely on subtle moves and principles rather than difficult sleight of hand. Once again there are over 100 tricks, this time collected in 13 chapters covering Gambling Tricks, Poker Puzzles, Divinations, Gilbreath Tricks, Predictions, Coincidences, ESP tricks and more.
"I think this is the best volume yet."
- Steve Beam
"I've never been a fan of show-off 'over-technical' long-winded card magic designed to fool only the boys. (Notice that I use the word fool and not entertain. Think on that!) It's often laden with esoteric, angley and non practical sleights. Nick Trost's work, in contrast, is not easy for 'ease' sake; but its all (yes, all) practical and well-constructed to entertain laymen. Mr. Trost doesn't shun sleights either, but-thank goodness-he doesn't overuse them. He's kept his eye on the ball that magic is to entertain (and mystify) laymen with. If, along the way, it happens to fool other magicians-fine. But, that (I guess) is just a mere bonus."
- Paul Gordon
"The name Nick Trost has always been synonymous with good, simple and commercial magic. (He) is one of my heroes in card magic… Nick's fertile imagination has created some of the most truly memorable effects during the past few decades…"
- Aldo Colombini
"The student of magic will find a great deal of valuable information in this book… Mr. Trost knows how to construct entertaining card magic…"
- Roy Walton
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .