Big Friday ,Big Discount ,Buy 8$ and get 10% off, 20$ and get 15% off, 60$ and get 20% off.
Less Is More is a two day, online event bringing the book to life on screen. Ben will be expanding beyond the pages with new insights, techniques and routines—breathing new life into this modern-day classic.
There will be private hangouts after each session and long discussions into the night—creating a ‘convention feel’. This will not just be an opportunity to enhance your magic but to jam with and meet like-minded people.
You do not need to have read Less Is More to benefit from Less Is More, but if you have, it will be an amazing visual companion.
Only beginner skill is required… but the results will be world class!
Weekend Breakdown – UK Times
Saturday 15th May 2021
1. EVOLVING WITH SIMPLICITY (5:00pm–6:30pm)
Showing how to ‘evolve’ an effect with simplicity
Thanks To Henry
Henry In Isolation
2. TECHNICAL SIMPLICITY (7:30pm–9:00pm)
Simple but deceptive approaches to technique
The Any Card Game Control
The Sting Cut
The Real Optical Shuffle
3. SKILLFUL SIMPLICITY (10:00pm–11:30pm)
Using the same simple position to produce different results.
Clean Cutter 1
Clean Cutter 2
The Back Room demo
Sunday 16th May 2021
1. CLASSIC SIMPLICITY (5:00pm–6:30pm)
Demonstrating classic effects which have been ‘evolved’ by simplifying them.
The Resourceful Professional
No-Motion Ace Assembly
2. GAMBLING WITH SIMPLICITY (7:30pm–9:00pm)
Demonstrations of extremely realistic and magical card work through simple means
Exhibition Card Control
By Proxy Control
Real Ace Cutting
3. ULTIMATE SIMPLICITY (10:00pm–11:30pm)
Taking the philosophy of Less Is More to its ultimate conclusion
Not Hard of Hearing
Selected Time Travel
An Impossible Card Discovery
The Unreal Transposition
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .