Instand download --- Send download link via email
Big Discount,Buy 5$ get 10% off, 15$ get 15% off, 50$ get 20% off.
Mystery Solved 2.0 is a new version of the incredible Card to Box effect created by David Penn eight years ago.
Here is one of the effects you can do: You begin by placing a transparent box containing a folded playing card on the table in full view of the audience. An audience member selects a card, signs it, and loses it in the deck. After a series of effects, the card disappears from the deck. You then pick up the box, remove the lid, and tip the folded card to your fingertip. You unfold the only card in sight, and it is exactly the signed card. You can show your hands and the box clearly empty, leaving your audience completely baffled.
The retention of vision is incredibly strong and deceptive when the card is tipped out at the fingertips, making it ideal not only for the Mystery Card plot but also for other mentalism routines and clean predictions. Its possibilities are endless.
Compared to the original Mystery Solved, which was designed to produce lottery tickets or larger billets, the Mystery Solved 2.0 box, remanufactured by TCC Team, is smaller and tailored to accommodate smaller billets and playing cards. It is designed to fit a quarter-folded playing card precisely, making it highly portable and ideal for close-up performances. This design allows for a more convincing display of the folded playing card, and the smaller size of the box provides greater flexibility, allowing it to be placed under a glass for an even more impossible effect.
The Mystery Solved 2.0 box is meticulously crafted with attention to detail. It is made of high-quality, transparent acrylic that is both exquisite and precise. The lid has been thickened to enhance stability and increase durability.
There are materials included to customize multiple gaffs for small billets and playing cards. Constructing the gaff is simple and takes only a few minutes.
Totally clear, totally impossible. This is Mystery Solved 2.0.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .