Instand download --- Send download link via email
Big Discount,Buy 5$ get 10% off, 15$ get 15% off, 50$ get 20% off.
From Osterlind's professional act, one of the most powerful mentalism demonstrations of all time. Convince your audiences that you can read minds.
The Telephone Drama is a full multi-phase routine by the legendary Theodore Anneman that Richard Osterlind has continued to refine and update through decades of performance. This isn’t just a miracle routine, it's also a fantastic introduction to working with "billets."
What's a billet? If you're new to mentalism, a "billet" is just a little piece of paper. It's french for "ticket". Mentalists often have people write things down on pieces of paper and for historical reasons, we still call them billets.
"Billet work" is a sub-genre of mentalism where the performer demonstrates astonishing feats of mind- reading while maintaining a minimalist style. Using just a few slips of paper and a pencil the performer can have the audience write down names, dates, and thoughts only for them to be revealed in increasingly dramatic ways.
What makes The Telephone Drama so valuable is not just the methods themselves. A full performance of Richard Osterlind in front of a live audience accompanied by a breakdown of the routine teaches you the choreography and routine structure so that you can add the incredibly powerful tool of billet switches to your own repertoire.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .