Welcome to my store
Card routines for close-up and walk-around. These routines are taken from my book Baroque Cards: VIVACE: You deal the Kings into four packets and they assemble in one packet. On top of each pile the four Aces appear! ARIA: An Ace-Assembly that’s easy to perform， direct and to-the-point， with a magical and surprising climax! SARABANDA: The two black Kings find two selected cards from a deck cut into three piles by a spectator! CONCERTO: The four Jacks disappear and find three cards in the middle of the deck: One indicates the value of a selection， the second the suit and the third is the selected card itself! CANTABILE: You produce a card that reveals the identities of three selections， and the selections appear face up in the middle of the deck! AFFETTUOSO: Weird effect! One card finds ‘itself’ reversed in the deck next to a selected card (it comes with a special card)! MAESTOSO: A card is placed between two Kings and all into the box. The same card appears on top of the deck and in the box they find only the two Kings! MODERATO: Two cards disappear from the deck. One reappears face up and the other by spelling its name! ADAGIO: Four packets of cards reveal the selected card and then， reversed in the middle， the other three mates of the selections! SINFONIA: You show the 5S and the 2S. The two cards change places. Then they change into the 5H and the 2H， and then their backs change color from blue to red! A stunning sequence! SPIRITOSO: You show three cards with backs on both sides. A card is FREELY touched in the deck， say the 7D. The three cards change into the other Sevens! CAPRICCIO: A card is freely selected and signed. You take four cards (no selections). You draw a smiley face on the back of one card. One after the other all the cards have smiley faces. At the end， only one card has a smiley face: The selected one! No force and it re-sets itself!
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .