Welcome to my store
Tarbell 32: Ghostlite Mysteries
Practical Poltergeists for the Professional Performer.
This lesson involves a technology which was revolutionary in its time, but has become quite commonplace now… I'm talking about glow-in-the-dark paint.
In the 1920's, a magician named S.W. Reilly developed a superior luminous paint which he named "Ghostlite," and he created quite a few magical uses for it.
Now, even though modern audiences won't be shocked to see things glowing in the dark, if used properly, the effects can still be fun and surprising.
And, a few of the effects use luminous technology in hidden ways. Plus, it's easier than ever to find the materials to construct these unique ideas.
I've deviated from the original lesson (which consisted of a number of isolated ideas) and instead, I've put it all together into a cohesive routine.
In fact, it's a full performance piece that can make you a lot of money during Halloween… or any time of year you want to sell something a bit different.
You'll learn how to test your spectator's psychic power to see if the spirits are willing to come out and play.
I'll show you how to have a ghostly apparition reveal a chosen card sealed in an envelope, and even give you a portable, self-contained version.
Then, see how to animate an eerie, glowing piece of chalk to deliver a personal message from the great beyond… Signed by the spectator's choice.
Also, a ghastly hand reaches from beyond the grave to retrieve one of its owner's belongings hidden by the spectator, but visible in the darkness.
Plus, I'll teach you to create many other odd manifestations, including a strange spectre ready to spring out at any moment from the most unexpected place.
And, as a bonus, you'll learn a couple of techniques for summoning spirits under "test conditions" while you are being restrained.
Of course, I explain every detail, including how to build the perfect table that allows you to perform the entire act without any extra assistants.
That's right, these are practical poltergeists for the professional performer. So, get ready to see just how much fun you can have when the lights go out.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .