Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here
The End Of My Rope Trick by Chris Philpott
"I can't believe you fooled me so hard that I'm putting down my cards to learn a rope trick!" – Jon Armstrong
“Wow! Amazing! I've been working on the multiple cut rope plot for several years and that first performance with the rope tied around the wrists both completely fooled AND excited me!” – Bill Abbott
“The cutting is really convincing, which is essential for a strong effect, and the restoration is as visual and impressive as Anderson's flash restoration in his newspaper tear.” – Tom Stone
“Congratulations to my good friend Chris Philpott on releasing what has to be one of the greatest rope tricks of all time!” – Steve Valentine
From the creator of The 100th Monkey comes a new, versatile and incredibly visual method for rope magic!
The magician coils a rope, and has a spectator cut through all the strands – the magician then throws the many pieces and they join in the air! The rope is never covered or switched and it can be examined before and after the effect!
The End-of-my-Rope Trick is a stunning stand-alone trick, but it’s also the perfect climax for a variety of other rope routines. Chris (an award-winning screenwriter) has found a way to raise the stakes on classic rope routines while staying true to the original premise. This is a game-changer!
Can be used with a myriad of materials – from chain links to mouth coils – and with a variety of effects. It makes a perfect finish for a ring-on-string routine: you can thread a string through a ring four times then pull it right off! It also works as a rope penetration: thread a coiled rope over your arm or leg and then pull it right through!
The End-of-my-Rope trick is not self-working, but it's not difficult. It's in the easy to medium range, depending on the variation you choose. A person with no sleight-of-hand chops can do some variations with just a few hours of practice.
And while many routines are included on this DVD, there is also incredible potential for new effects with this method.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .