Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here
Once or twice every century, a new principle is discovered in our mystery field. In 1972, Jack Kent Tillar's Blister Effect was first published in Tarbell Volume 7. Harry Lorayne wrote, "As far as I know, this principle is new to magic." The effect is that a performer mysteriously makes a blister appear on the tip of his or her finger. Since its publication, this unique effect has become well-known and used by most mentalists and magicians.
However, most people don't know that Jack Kent Tillar, and Academy Award-winning composer and highly respected mentalist, had an extensive amount of work published in Magick, Genii, Invocation, and other notable publications. He has influenced many of the top professionals in mentalism today.
Now, thirty-five years later, this book celebrates all the individual ingenuity that performers have brought to this classic. Included in this volume is Jack Kent Tillar's original unpublished routine for the Blister Effect. It also contains over fifty cherished routines, ideas, wisdom, and secret devices for stage, close-up, and even radio, many of them guarded secrets, from some of today's biggest mentalism talents.
Michael Weber, Banachek, Paul Harris, Marc Salem, Richard Osterlind, Barrie Richardson, Alain Nu, Penn & Teller, Richard Busch, Ted Karmilovich, Mark Edward, Larry Becker, Gerard Senehi, Ray Grismer, Newell Unfried, E. Raymond Carlyle, Joseph White, Tony Andruzzi, Richard Mark, Jheff, Loren Tindall, Robin Dewitt, Gerald Blount, Leo Behnke, Burton Sperber, Joe Zabel, Pasqual Perino, Odes Odhner, James Gallivan, Leo Kostka, Michael Selwyn, Alberto, Peter Marucci, Robert Fenton and Bill Herz.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .