Stay Safe.Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here,Buy 8$ and get 10% off,30$ and get 15% off, 80$ and get 20% off.
"The gambler's ultimate guide to detection and prevention in the private game, in the casino, and online."
All in? Think again…
Have you ever sat against a monster bet wishing that you knew what was coming on the river? Wonder if this is even possible? Over the years, hustlers and card mechanics have developed hundreds of techniques to create a poker environment where even sharks become prey. Cheating does occur, and the serious player's best protection against it is to understand how it works.
Whether you are simply curious, an avid card player, or someone interested in dabbling in the darker side of poker, Cheating At Texas Hold'em will be one of the most interesting and enlightening contributions to your game. In these pages you will encounter an unprecedented collection of research and innovation – a comprehensive project exploring the true threats specific to the modern texas hold'em table. Join sleight-of-hand/gambling expert John B. Born as he details exactly how cheating works, how to detect it, and how to prevent it.
Cheating At Texas Hold'em pushes far beyond the basics, featuring many progressive cheating techniques and scams that have never seen print. Along with these, you will find modern applications and insights into the more familiar approaches (published as early as the 15th century) that have held their place in the cardsharp's repertoire. Cheating At Texas Hold'em is a must have for the serious poker player. For less than it costs to play one hand, you can ensure a fair game by knowing what they know. Just a few of the topics include:
Types of Pre-Marked Cards
Marking Cards During Play
Crooked Shuffles and Cuts
Switching Cards in Play
Memorized Slug Tactics
Killing Cards / Partner Applications
How to "Undo" the Final Cut
Distractions at the Card Table
Advanced Cold Deck Strategies
Bots and Database Applications
Peeking/Flashing Community Cards
Choreographed Cheating Sequences
Original Approaches and Techniques
Playing the Light
Stacking the Deck
Pulling the Plug
Cheating with Chips
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .