Welcome to my store
A very deceptive and elegant close-up force bag that has been designed by Alan Wong and made to Wayne Dobson's specifications.
Simple and minimal in design, this pocket-size force bag is seen to be nothing but purely a see-through net bag in mystic black color with no fancy borders, visible partitions, Velcro or magnets. Yet there is a secret compartment to facilitate the force billets or any small items.
You can stare close up into the see-through bag and find nothing. It can be folded, it occupies almost no space, it's lighter than air, and fits into your pocket for any walk-around and table-hopping gigs.
Includes two of Wayne's personal routines, Lucky Dip 2.0 and Buttons, using this newly custom-designed bag.
Message from Wayne:
THIS FINE UTILITY PROP came about when I was developing a routine that uses buttons or coins, in a bag. The bag in question had to be a change bag, and originally was a clear force bag.
Then Alan Wong came up with the prototype in the form of a mesh bag, which handled much better than an unforgiving plastic bag. It is such a nice bag that I was keen to offer it to magicians and mentalists as a utility item.
It comes with two routines: my original Buttons idea, together with an improvement of an effect I published called Lucky Dip 2.0. It obviously lends itself to routines based on the lottery theme, as well as the wealth of routines in print that rely on a change bag. So, you have a bag I know you'll put to use, particularly for close-up and platform work, alongside two commercial, simple routines using it. Have fun with them!
You can be sure THE FORCE Will Be With You Always.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .