Welcome to my store
This is the second edition of Daniel MacMillan's book The Gambler's Palm Revisited. The first edition was published in 1977. Daniel subsequently published several items in various publications by Ken Simmons. In 1999, Ken Simmons published the second edition of The Gambler's Palm Revisited. This second edition included the full text of the original. Plus, Ken included the other items that Daniel included in Ken's publications. In 1982, Ken arranged a meeting between Ken, Daniel, and Ed Marlo. As a result, Ed published three items related to the material in Daniel's book. These items were also included in this second edition.
Only a handful of magicians obtained a copy of these editions and only a few were printed. Then, in 2004 the movie SHADE appeared. This movie featured the One-Hand Turn Over Switch which was also demonstrated by Jason England in the Tricks-of-the-Trade additional feature. The incorporation into the movie of this switch of one card for another while apparently turning over a single card generated much interest in Daniel's book. It also generated much frustration due to the limited number of copies available. Here is a sampling of some of the other material included in this edition:
The Flexible Palm
Side Steal to Flexible Palm
Secret Card Add, along with Daniel's handling of Close Call
Shank Bottom Transfer
Right-Hand (One-Hand) Side Steal
Left-Hand Side Steal
The Dribble Pick-Up
A Novel Control
Improved Shuffle Palm
A Slew of Cannibal Moves (Moves, Moves, Moves!)
A Set-Up Procedure For A Slew Of Cannibal Moves
Visual Retention Poker Hand Switch
Pressure Fan Cull
Also by Ed Marlo:
Marlo On MacMillan's Switch
Technical Variant Side Steal
Olram's Fan Cull
1st edition 1977; 1st digital edition 2016, 71 pages.
word count: 24604 which is equivalent to 98 standard pages of text
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .