Welcome to my store
The Black Box by Wayne Dobson in association with Alan Wong
For years I have been working on developing a switch that was plausible and effective, creating a gimmick to replace the pocket switch.
Recently I came up with this switch device. It takes the pain out of the switch, and lends itself to the multitude of effects that rely on a deck switch.
This utility device harks back to one of the big magical influences on me. It was in my early performing days, in 1977, when I had the pleasure of watching first hand Fred Kaps's charming performance of Scotty York's ingenious Razor Card routine. Ken Brooke was desperately keen to put this on the market, but Kaps was determined to keep it for himself, such did he prize the effect.
This delightful routine has seldom been seen over all those decades since, primarily because it depended on a pocket deck switch – although I did perform it on TV a couple of times.
Alongside my take on the Razor Card routine, I also developed two other strong routines that rely on The Black Box. One was inspired by Dean Dill's splendid Blizzard, a rather different effect that relied upon a singular switching device; suffice to say that it has now become my favorite application of The Black Box! Another is a version of an effect I previously published, which has been enhanced by the use of The Black Box.
Thanks to Alan Wong's fine craftsmanship and Bob Gill's beautifully-written instructions, the final product is one we are proud to present.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .