Stay Safe.Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here,Buy 8$ and get 10% off,30$ and get 15% off, 80$ and get 20% off.
Evaporation - A Totally New Way to Vanish Liquid"
It's time to throw away your grandpa's milk pitcher, and get ready for Evaporation! This is brand new method for making liquid disappear!
About a year ago I began creating Evaporation out of a need to make some liquid disappear. Evaporation's uniquie gimmick has been tweaked over the course of hundreds of shows and I belive it's the best method for vanishing liquid! Here are some great reasons to throw away your grandpa's old Magic Milk Pitcher and join the 21st Century with Evaporation:
Self contained, so when travelling you don't need 2 containers (one to carry the liquid and then one for the trick)!
No refilling, the liquid never leaves the container!
Resets in less than 3 seconds!
Can handle bottle freely (unlike a milk pitcher, ghost glass, etc), you can even juggle it!
Is physically smaller than a milk pitcher, but equally as visual!
Evaporation works close up or on stage!
What Evaporation Does:
At any point in your show, you pick up a bottle of juice that's been sitting on the table and pour it into a hat, cup, newspaper, your closed fist, or some other container and the juice disappears! Or better yet the juice changes to something else!
What You Get:
You get instructions.
Here's What The Pro's Say About Evaporation
"That is pure genius – completely fooled me" - Paul Romhany
"It's freakin' awesome" - Jamie D. Grant
"Brilliant, you need one of these" - Barry Mitchell
"One of the coolest things ever…I love it!" - Tony Chris
"I've been playing with this all afternoon. So cool! I showed my wife when she got home from work, these are her words: OK, how'd ya do that?" - Steve Wronker
"Evaporation is Genius! The method will blow your mind. This is the kind of effect that you will keep coming up with different presentations for. Very well made, durable and resets so quickly. Adaptable to virtually any kind of performance… I am so excited about adding this wonderful new prop to my shows." - Dennis Vander Houwen
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .