Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here
Are you a Magician? Or are you someone who does tricks?
There’a a big difference. We’ll explain…
Anyone can learn the 21 card trick, or a single coin vanish from some bootleg youtube video.
But a Magician is someone who dedicates themselves to their chosen art. They constantly punch the envelope into the stratosphere by practicing and perfecting the untapped well of magic the community has created… making themselves a more confident performer along the way.
Ryan Bliss defines Magician. The things he can do with a coin are so sensational that an involuntary “HOLY ****” leaped out of our mouths while filming.
In Horizon you’ll learn:
• A beautiful bare-handed production of a coin.
• A little-known vanish of a coin where both sides of your hand are shown empty. NO SLEEVES.
• A sudden change of a coin.
• A double change of a coin… AND
• A one-handed, palm up, no cover, triple change of a coin.
Remember, nothing worth having comes easy, but YOU WILL start at Level 1.
Ryan will teach you each component of his triple change in painless, step-by-step, over the shoulder explanations… as well as a few other fun bonus ideas.
As the cobwebs fall from your fingers you can treat Horizon like the Power Rangers. Each one, can be used in a modular fashion. Slide it into your routines like a bona fide badass. Or, combine everything into a big mighty-morphing coin routine that will drop jaws.
Some items taught may require widely available coin gaffs that you probably already own, but a lot of the material on Horizon is completely impromptu… including Ryan’s open palm-up double change of a coin.
So if you’re ready to answer now, here’s that question again… are you a magician?
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .