Welcome to my store
A Classic Made Modern
Gone are the days where magicians would borrow a mans cotton handkerchief from an audience member, but that did not stop Peter Samelson from perfecting a classic piece of magic for modern audiences. As a part of Peters working repertoire for the past 30 years The Phoenix doubles as both a formal masterpiece for the stage and as an "anytime, anywhere" impromptu close- up worker.
The Perfect Method & Metaphor
Re-Imagining ideas from legends Karrell Fox and Irv Weiner Peter has streamlined the method to its essence and brought an iconic story to life, etching this effect on audiences memories forever. Using "napkin origami" and other visual cues to induce the metaphor of the Phoenix bird rising from the ashes, this piece is
Three Additional Routines
In two additional routines Art Imitates Life and The Phoenix Ashes Peter has married the classic burnt and restored napkin with the power and impact of the ashes on palm effect. In depth Peter teaches undetectable ash transfers and theatrical reveals of the mark to get multiple impacts and big reactions from participants and audiences.
Greatest Ashes On Palm Instruction Ever Given
In great detail Peter reveals several practical "ash substances" that can be used with this or any other ashes on palm routine including his own creation Peters Secret Stuff (sold separately)*
Anywhere at Anytime
The Impromptu Phoenix brings the project full circle highlighting the true versatility of the method that can be performed up close, surrounded at your next informal visit to the bar, coffee shop or cocktail party with a borrowed paper napkin.
Here is what is included in the Phoenix Pro Pack:
Intensive Instructional DVD with:
Studio, Stage & Nightclub Performances
Origins & Influences
Original Method Overview
Three Additional Routines Performed & Explained
Phoenix Origami Technique
Ashes Transfer Technique
Ashes Substance Ideas
Technique Using a Lighter
Impromptu Phoenix Routine
Full Walk-Through of Each Routine
A Conversation with Bill Abbott & Peter Samelson
Full Credits & Further Study Recommendations
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .