Please Login or Register
Instand download --- Send download link via email
Big Discount,Buy 5$ get 10% off, 15$ get 15% off, 50$ get 20% off.
The book of visual comedy is an invaluable resource for entertainers of every description: Comedians, magicians, clowns, speakers, variety entertainers, M.C.s; performers of all kinds will find fantastic, time-tested material between these covers.
Not only does the book provide a wealth of laugh-making material, it details the essential reasons as to why and how expressive gags are funny and play so well.
You'll learn dozens of funny situations, stunts, and expressions that will have them rolling in the aisles. No special props or devices are required. For the most part, these gut-busters can be performed at the drop of a hat, on a moment's notice.
Patrick Page is an entertainer with over 50 years of experience, having worked as a magician, comedian, writer, and producer. Over the course of his career, Page has created and collected material of every description for countless performances, on television, for private performances and stages the world over.
Even if you're an aspiring entertainer, or just want to have fun at an after-dinner or social event, the Book of Visual Comedy was written for you. The material inside is of a professional caliber, yet suitable for anyone. And best of all, it's easy to learn. Dozens of charming illustrations by Max Morpurgo make every nuance easy to understand.
This book can serve as a source of inspiration for developing your own hilarious act, or as a jumping-off point for creating an amusing, thrilling moment or two of light-hearted fun.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .