Big Friday ,Big Discount ,Buy 8$ and get 10% off, 20$ and get 15% off, 60$ and get 20% off.
Turn borrowed coins into electromagnets, binding them together so strongly your spectators can hold them.
"Seth has created a great visual quickie that you can do with a borrowed quarter. Fun magic with borrowed objects. Doesn’t get better than that!" - Nathan Kranzo
"Combine a believable plot and Seth's creative methodology and you get Coinnect." - Tim Trono
Defy the laws of physics with the fast & visual ice breaker. Turn a borrowed quarter into a powerful electromagnet that connects to another quarter completely under your command. Amaze your audience as coins snap together like an erector set but come apart like magic. This is Coinnect by Seth Race.
Here’s what happens:
The magician borrows a quarter from the audience and pairs it with their own. First, the magician rubs the quarter on their shirt to apply a little static to one quarter. When the two coins are brought close together they click together with an audible snap but fall back apart at the magician’s command. The coins are brought together again, this time the magician holds the coins at the edge with just their fingertips showing that there is no way the magician could be secretly pinching the coins together. In the final unbelievable phase, the spectator is allowed to feel that the coins are truly connected by holding the coins by their edges before the magician magically separates them for the final time.
The Coinnect gimmick is one of a kind, and hand made to last a lifetime. Along with the gimmick, you’ll get Seth’s signature routine that he has been performing for years. The trick is easy to do and has some powerful convincers that will have your audience believing that you are a master of magnetism. Build a monument to magic in a spectator’s hand using the change in your
pocket with Coinnect by Seth Race.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .